Overview

Overview

.

.

Saturday, September 10, 2016

Re-post from my Facebook page.

Last year I saw a young man in a wheelchair wearing a United States Marines t-shirt. Both of his legs were gone. His wife and two children were playing a round of mini golf but he couldn't join them because of all the stair climbing. He tried to watch them from the picnic area and I felt so bad for him. More and more I started to notice the number of people who simply could not play the 80's style "adventure golf" courses. Mothers or fathers with strollers, the elderly, the handicapped etc. That's when I decided that I could build a course that EVERYONE could enjoy. Instead of climbing around on a big dirt hill I can put the players IN the show! They'll go into the environment and not on top of it! Wide pathways and greens with beautiful scenery all around you. It'll keep my guests cooler too because they won't be baking in the Florida sun on top of a hill.

No comments:

Post a Comment